Department of Commerce
To impart globally competent knowledge for graduates of Commerce discipline students along with:
- Effective communication through reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Creative and innovative ability to resolving problems and making effective decisions.
- Knowledge of computational skills on a level compatible with job demands.
- To work in groups and lead the teams when occasions demand.
- Impart professional's code of ethics, a sense of social responsibility, good habits and a positive attitude.
Equip the students with sound theoretical knowledge and application skills to excel in their career. Inculcate societal values, provide opportunities, shape overall personality and prepare them to meet the challenges of the emerging "Knowledge Society".
No highlights found